Harvest College Programs

Programs

All of our courses work students toward an associate degree in theology. From there, we offer full-time and part-time programs. Please read the details below to see which option best suits you.

Students may audit a course but will not receive any college credit, now or in the future, for audited courses. Students seeking college credit should choose the part-time or full-time options. Click “Audit a Course” below for more information.

Full-Time Students

Our most popular option is for full-time enrollment. Our full-time students take 16 credits each semester, allowing individuals to receive an Associate of Theology upon completion of the second year. An associate degree requires 64 credits, so full-time students have the option to complete an associate degree after two years. This time-efficient program is also the most cost-effective package we offer, at only $164 per credit. Full-time tuition is $7750 per year, and includes textbooks, materials, and a two-week international missions trip.

Part-Time Students

BHC accepts part-time students to allow individuals to work at their own pace. while this option may be a good fit for students with spouses or children, or other situations prohibiting full-time commitment, it does not offer a degree in the same time-frame and elongates the academic process. Part-time students are eligible to participate in the international mission trip if they enroll in a minimum of 16 credits throughout the duration of a school. Tuition is slightly higher for part-time students, at $180 per credit; this includes all in-class materials, but does not include textbooks or the mission trip.

Comparing Programs

 

Descriptions
PBC Online
PBC on-Campus
BHC Part-Time
BHC Full-Time
Tech/Registration Fees
$55 $247 $50 $50
Tuition Fees per credit
$195 $225 $180 $164
Books/Materials
Varies $150-300 Included Included
Orientation
NA $280 Included Included
Mission Trip
NA NA Included Included
Sample Part-Time Tuition

The tuition fee for a part-time student is $180 per credit hour. See table for example:

These tuition fees are per semester and due in monthly installments. 30% of tuition is due at the beginning of the semester with the remaining 70% due over the remaining 3 months.

Credit Hours: Cost: Down payment: Monthly payment:
3 credit hours $540 $162 $126
5 credit hours $900 $300 $200
8 credit hours $1440 $432 $336

For those part time students desiring to participate in the mission trip a monthly fee of $430 (totaling in $3010 over 7 monthly payments) will be added to their monthly tuition over the course of the school year. Part-time students’ financial agreements will be per semester, due to the nature of their enrollment. Accordingly, spring semester mission payments begin at semester start.

Audit a Course

This is a great option for anyone that is not interested in college credit but wants to extend their Bible knowledge. Audited courses may not be transferred for college credit. An audit student would have to redo a course in order to achieve credit at any time in the future. This is for people that wish to sit in and participate in lectures. Auditing students cannot submit assignments for review or for a grade.

Cost is $50 per credit. This covers administration and printing material costs. However, it does not cover books. Auditing students will be informed of the title, author and edition of any books should they wish to purchase them independently.